We’ve been thinking about what Meo really means to us lately and thought, just for a bit of fun, we’d write a Meo Manifesto. Hopefully this allows you to get to know us a little better. We’d love to hear your thoughts and your travel manifestos, too! Let us know by commenting below.
The Meo Manifesto
- Think big. Dream big dreams, explore the big wide world and when you do – do it with an open mind.
- Give back. We are privileged and we know it. That’s why we try to give back to the local communities we visit.
- Be brave. Visit places no-one else has been. Do things no one else has done. Push your limits. Climb a mountain? Why not! As Mark Twain said: Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Set challenges. Why do easy things when you can do something that will challenge you? This is where the ideas for our Fitness Adventures came from.
- Serve and be humble. We want to give you the best holiday you can ask for. We will do our very best to give you service like no other.
- Travel = knowledge = power. You can’t understand someone or something unless you’ve been exploring and met all kinds of people. We believe the best way to tolerance and understanding is travel.
- Have FUN! Enough of all the inspirational, mushy stuff – you ‘gotta enjoy yourself!